cheat?
prove he intentionally cheated.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking of which, how much is Barry Bonds hurting the Giants right now? He should have went to the AL after 03. </div></div>
Hes picked it up quite a bit since he sat out a few games with shin splints. He hit a homerun to beat the Blue Jays the other night and hes had 3-4 multi hit games plus a ton of walks. Hes still around 500 in OBP so hes far from hurting the team, just not helping them as much as they really need him to(which is asking too much to begin with) They just arent very good man. Durham and Klesko are the heart of the lineup if that tells you anything. Pitching wise they are terrific with Zito probably being the worst on the staff so far. Im just glad they traded Benetez for a bag of balls.
cheat?
prove he intentionally cheated.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
If you dont think Bonds cheated your a bigger nut than I thought.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
hate to break ti to ya but if baseball is about pitching, hustle and defense how are you supposed to score runs to win a ball game?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I dont have to bring up stats, his stats were the best in the game before roids. Realistically, why are his numbers so much better than everyone elses that took roids? His #s dwarfed Giambi, Sheffield, Sosa, McGwire's, etc. You just hate to think that he was the best player of our generation.
See you were the one that brought Bonds up. We dont have to compare Bonds to Sabo. Pedro Feliz stinks, he hustles everyday, never took steroids and has about the same stats as Sabo. so I guess I can appreciate Feliz as much as you do Sabo by enjoying our two perfectly chitty last place baseball teams. Feel better now?
Bonds and Griffey are best of friends so I guess that makes Griffey an a-hole too lol. And if Bonds never hustled, how did he steal 50 bases in a season, win 8 gold gloves, and as of last week steal a base with an arthritic knee and shin splints. Exactly, you really dont know chit, you just dont like the dude, plain and simple. How can you possibly say he never played defense when hes won about 3 times as many gold gloves as Sabo. James Dungy yourself.
i think a whole lotta people cheated, but why crucify bonds?
i think roger clemens cheated, i think brady anderson cheated, i think tons of players cheated.
i know giambi cheated, but thats all.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
damn, mega im as rough as anyone, but james dungy yourself?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Its a joke man, I wasnt being serious. Its like when you go stab 7 people [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Chamboard and CoeburnCane go at it about every post with that line lol.
btw, I never want to hear PVfan ever talk about Pete Rose ever again. If Bonds is a disgrace to the game, Rose is too.
hehe i know you werent serious, but suicide is tricky man, serious [censored].
hes a hypocrite, everyone knows that rose single handedly ruined baseball's credibility.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I know how many Gold Gloves he won before Roids, I understand how good he is/was. Do I like Bonds? No, is he a great player? Yes. I'm not going to support some guy who takes steriods, period. I dont know who pissed in your cheerio's today, but I understand Bonds, Sabo, Griffey, Steroids, or any other baseball topic you care to discuss. Why were Bonds numbers better, maybe because he was a better player before the Roids, you ever think of that. Griffey is the best player of this generation, 10 Gold Gloves and what will end up with 600 legit homeruns. That is debatable but I'll take the clean guy, you can cheer on Mr. Bonds the cheat and pray you'll see a world series in your life time. I'm not ignorant btw, you can make comments ever how you wont them to make them say what you want, I guess you think I dont know about the 1954 Giants when Mays won the Series?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks